Quote of the day

"When I despair, I remember that all through history,
the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and
murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end they always fall.
Think of it. Always."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Make me Feel...

(wrote this a while back)

...like I'm the only boy in the world...

Dead when you're away - mundanely trudging through the sludge of life
Alive when you're near - everyday obstacles are easily conquered

...like a million dollars...

Walking, talking cliches of destined, star-crossed lovers
Powerful enough to do as we please

...like it's us against the world...

We're fighting for Survival
In a place that doesn't want to be Saved

...things I find't know existed...

Words like Love and Trust never held such weight
My Desires and Experiences are NOTHING without you to share them with

...complete

No comments:

Post a Comment